*STUDENT LOAN RATE DISCLOSURE: Fixed interest rates range from (18.25% to 24.74%) based on applicable terms, level of a and presence of a co-signer. Lowest rates shown are for eligible applicants, require a 5-year repayment term, borrower making scheduled payments while in school and include our Automatic Payment discounts of 0.25 percentage points each, as outlined in the Automatic Payment Discount disclosures. Subject to additional terms and conditions, and rates are subject to change at any time without notice. Such changes will only apply to applications taken after the effective date of change. Please note: Due to federal regulations, Lakeshore Student Finance (LSF) is required to provide every potential borrower with disclosure information before they apply for a private student loan. The borrower will be presented with an Application Disclosure and an Approval Disclosure within the application process before they accept the terms and conditions of the loan.
PARENT LOAN RATE DISCLOSURE: Fixed interest rates range from (16.25% – 21.74%) based on applicable terms as of September 1, 2017. requires a 5-year repayment term and includes our Automatic Payment discounts of 0.25 percentage points each, as outlined in the Discount and Automatic Payment Discount disclosures. For example, a $7000.00 loan with a 5-year term and immediate repayment at 16.00% APR (includes Automatic Payment discounts) will result in 60 monthly payments of $170.23. Subject to additional terms and conditions, and rates are subject to change at any time without notice. Such changes will only apply to applications taken after the effective date of change.
The loan fee is a percentage of the loan amount and is proportionately added to each loan, the origination fee is 4.25%
- CO-SIGNER RELEASE: Borrowers may apply for co-signer release after making 36 consecutive on-time payments. For the purpose of the application for co-signer release, on-time payments are defined as payments received within 15 days of the due date. The borrower must meet certain credit and eligibility guidelines when applying for the co-signer release. Borrowers must complete an application for release and provide income verification documents as part of the review. The borrower applying for co-signer release must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. If an application for co-signer release is denied, the borrower may not reapply for co-signer release until at least one year from the date the application for co-signer release was received. Terms and conditions apply.
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT: Student borrowers can make full payments while in school, or defer payments until after graduation (interest continues to accrue during deferment periods).
- PARENT LOAN REPAYMENT: Parent borrowers have the option to make full payments while the student is in school. Deferment of payment is not offered.
- AUTOMATIC PAYMENT DISCOUNT: Borrowers will be eligible to receive a 0.25 percentage point interest rate reduction on their student loans owned by Lakeshore Student Finance (LSF), during such time as payments are required to be made and our loan servicer is authorized to automatically deduct payments each month from any bank account the borrower designates. Discount is not available when payments are not due. If our loan servicer is unable to successfully withdraw the automatic deductions from the designated account three or more times within any 12-month period, the borrower will no longer be eligible for this discount.
- Lakeshore Student Finance (LSF) Student Loan Eligibility: Borrowers must be enrolled in a approved course, Borrowers must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident or an international borrower with a creditworthy U.S. citizen or permanent resident co-signer. For borrowers who have not attained the necessary credit requirement, a co-signer is required. Lakeshore Student Finance (LSF) reserves the right to modify eligibility criteria at anytime. Interest rate ranges subject to change. Lakeshore Student Finance private student loans are subject to credit qualification, completion of a loan application/consumer credit agreement, verification of application information, school certification of the loan amount, and student’s enrollment at a Lakeshore Student Finance (LSF) participating school.
Please Note: LSF.com, LSF is a brand name of Lakeshore Student Finance of Deleware (NMLS ID# 522615).